Consumables Kit, Large, State Department
A kit containing consumables and spare parts intended for use with instruments running a U.S. State Department configuration/application.
These items may be required as part of your day to day instrument operation, or while conducting routine or as-needed instrument maintenance.
They should be used by appropriately trained personnel in accordance with the instructions provided in the instrument's user guide.
Rapiscan Systems recommends that you always maintain an adequate supply of consumables and routine/as-needed maintenance parts in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument.
This kit contains the following parts
- M0001650 – Calibration Pen (Qty 2)
- M0001964-25 - Multi-use sample traps, package of 25 (Qty 56)
- MP003222 – Filter, Fan (Qty 1)
- MP055226 - Maintenance Probe (Qty 3)
- MP075000 - Gloves, package of 12 pairs (Qty 5)
- PA005007 - Membrane Kit (Qty 3)
- PA005060 - Thermal printer paper (Qty 10)
- PA005141 - Spare Parts Kit (Qty 1) which contains:
- EP002500 - Fuse, 220V AC 3.15A (Qty 2)
- EP002525 - Fuse, 15A, 32V, time delay (Qty 2)
- MP003223 - Filter, Sample Air Line (Qty 1)
- MP009556 - Rubber washer, Sample Air Line (Black - Large) (Qty 1)
- MP011008 - O-ring, Sample Air Line (Black - Small) (Qty 2)
- MP011060 - O-Ring, Dopant Chamber Cap (Orange) (Qty 1)
- MP100053 - Bumper/Foot, Adhesive(Qty 2)
- MP055211 - Rubber pad, sampling wand (Qty 2)
Applicable Product Range
Product Hazmat Information
This kit contains items classified as hazmat materials and is therefore classified as hazardous for shipment and is subject to an additional freight surcharge. Hazmat items requiring special shipping and handling may need to be shipped separately from the order.
Please note that the image shown may vary slightly from the actual contents of the kit. Refer to the preceding list for the complete contents.