Accessory Kit, with Lamps and Dopants
A kit containing consumables and spare parts that may be required as part of your day to day instrument operation, or while conducting routine or as-needed instrument maintenance.
These items should be used by appropriately trained maintenance personnel in accordance with the instructions provided in the instrument's user guide.
Rapiscan Systems recommends that you always maintain an adequate supply of consumables and routine/as-needed maintenance parts in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument.
This kit contains the following parts
- K1000058 - Lamp Kit, 4 lamps (Qty 1)
- MP055226 - Maintenance Probe (Qty 4)
- MP075000 - Cotton gloves, package of 12 (Qty 30)
- MP075002 - Alcohol swabs, box of 25 (Qty 2)
- MP075037 - Alcohol wipes, box of 50 (Qty 8)
- MP101503 - Negative Dopant (Qty 1)
- MP101671 - Filter element (Qty 4)
- MP101722 - Positive Dopant (Qty 1)
- PA005060 - Thermal printer paper (Qty 12)
- PA005282 - Nozzle screen kit, 6 screen (Qty 2)
Applicable Product Range
Product Hazmat Information
This kit contains items classified as hazmat materials and is therefore classified as hazardous for shipment and is subject to an additional freight surcharge. Hazmat items requiring special shipping and handling may need to be shipped separately from the order.
Please note that the image shown may vary slightly from the actual contents of the kit. Refer to the preceding list for the complete contents.