Dopant - Negative
This negative dopant tube is stored inside the instruments dopant chamber located on the rear of the instrument (identified with a '-'). The dopant is an integral part of the instrument and is required for correct instrument operation.
This item should be checked/replaced by appropriately trained personnel in accordance with the instructions provided in the instrument's user guide.
Rapiscan Systems recommends that you always maintain an adequate supply of consumables and routine/as-needed maintenance parts in order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument.
- Contains Anisole in liquid form
- Dimensions - 145.3 mm x 25.4 mm (L x Dia)
- Product life - approximately 2 years in the instrument chamber
- Assumes instrument location is room temperature (20-26oC)
- Assumes operating storage temp of ~45oC
- Shelf Life (calculated) - Indefinite
- Assumes stored at room temperature (20-26oC)
- Assumes plugs or tapes have not been removed
- Ships in a sealed container (L 177.8 mm x Dia 44.45 mm) and an outer container which also contains
- 1 packet of Silica Gel (moisture absorbtion)
- 1 packet of Activated Carbon (odor control)
After installing new dopants, allow 2 hours for the substance to permeate the instrument before resuming operations.
Applicable Product Range
Itemiser 4DX, Itemiser 4DN
Product Hazmat Information
This product contains items classified as hazmat materials and is therefore classified as hazardous for shipment and is subject to an additional freight surcharge. Hazmat items requiring special shipping and handling may need to be shipped separately from the order.